Amazon banner

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

It not 1992 but I bought a VCR last week!

I did something weird last week I bought a VCR! I did not own one since my last died on me almost half a decade ago. It used and cost me 10$ at Value Village yeah big spender right. I needed a VCR because I got into my head the insane idea of transferring all my old tapes to hard drive using an Hauppauge HD PVR. And man do I have a lot I got around 300 tapes I figure I need a year or two if I spend a night or two every week at it. To make the job a bit easier I got two rule if the picture does not look half decent I discard the tapes I also fast forward to just keep the stuff that I don't already have either in DVD or on hard drive. This is the ending of an era that really should have ended a while ago I just did not have the right tool for the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

created at TagCrowd.com