Amazon banner

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Where the hell is the sound of the 00s?

Any 30 something will tell you if they hear a song from the 80s or 90s on the radio they know it from either era even if you can remember the title you can tell just by the sound. This beg the question where the hell is the sound of the 00s? Seriously did we get too old to enjoy new music or something? I can remember enough songs that I liked from the decade of hell but if you ask me to pinpoint what was the sound of the decade I can't help you. This is the kind of shit I think of at four in the fucking morning! lolll So anybody got any idea what was the sound of the 00s?

By the way Habs are now 7-2-1 and sitting on top of the fucking league! Am now a believer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

created at TagCrowd.com